County 4th Point Show – April 4
Entries due the 4-H Office by March 30th.
District & State Horse Validation due in 4-H Connect
March 1st-April 15 – 10.00 Per Horse
April 16th- May 1st – 20.00 Per Horse
May 2nd – May 5th – 250.00 Per Horse
County Deadline for the following – June 1
Brazoria County 4-H Shooting Sports Scholarship Application
Brazoria County 4-H Scholarship Application
Star Award Interview Intent
Salute to Excellence Nominations
Watch for Club Charting Application Notifications
County Deadline for the following – July 1
Club Community Service Award
District 9 Roundup- April 30- May 2
Entry dead line March 25, 2020, through 4-H Connect. Photos are due at this time for Photo contest.
Storyboards are due April 10th the 4-H office.
A&M Livestock Judging Clinic- March 28th
District Livestock Judging Clinic- April 25th, 2020
Entry dealing April 1, 2020
District Leadership Lab- June 23-25
Texas A&M Galveston
Entry deadline May 27th
District Record Book judging- July 7th
State Roundup- June 6- 11, 2020
Entries due May 1-12, 2020 on 4H Connect
Brazoria County Fair
Commercial heifer, Scramble heifer and Steer steer validation
May 2, 2020- 7 am – 12 noon
STAY UP TO DATE BY CHECKING OUT THE 4-H CALENDAR
For the registration and eligibility form and a copy of the rules go the horse project page.
D-9 Archery Contest
· Entries are due January 8th
· Late registration will be available through Sunday, January 12th (an additional $25 fee is added) – no entries past this deadline due to the need for scheduling shoot times.
· Event is January 24th – 25th in Somerville
· Information can be found on our D-9 Website at the following link
Shooting Sports Coach Training
· February 8th & 9th in Burleson County
· Registration closes on January 29th
· Information can be found at the following link: https://d94-h.tamu.edu/d-9-shooting-sports-leader-coach-training/
· New for this session: The Green Injection is being offered online and makes a difference regarding if participants will need to be at the training one or two days.