You Need The Pest Category:

You need to take the Texas Structural Pest Control Service (SPCS) General (B-5073), Laws and Regulations (B-6135), and Pest Control Category (B-5074) exams.

To order these manuals for self-study, click here

To find out more about the trainings: on-line training, General Standards, and the Pest Category live training, click here


Comments are closed.