You Need Public Health:

You need to take the Texas Department of Agriculture (TDA) General (AES-5073), Laws and Regulations (AES-5056), and Public Health Pest Control Category (AES-5071) exams.  You may only license in Public Health if you work for a City, State, or Government entity.  If you wish to spray mosquitoes commercially, you will need to license with the Structural Pest Control Service in the Pest Control category.

To order these manuals for self-study, click here

There is also an online self-paced study course available. This course includes the Public Health Pest Control manual (AES-5071) and the laws and regulations manual (AES-5056). For more information to register for this course click here

Public Health

Comments are closed.