Tarrant County Jr. Livestock Show
It is time to prepare for the 2016 Tarrant County Jr. Livestock Show. This year a New Universal entry form for livestock, Youth Fair and Rabbits will be implemented.
4-H Members you will need to turn your entry forms in to your club manager by the date that has been set by your 4-H club. Your club manager will submit all entries to the Tarrant County Jr. Livestock Show.
The Tarrant County Junior Livestock Show and Youth Fair date is March 3-4-5, 2016. Please note that any Code of Conduct Form or Ethics Form missing one signature or the name of appropriate 4-H Club or FFA Chapter will be invalid and the exhibitor will be considered ineligible to participate in the 2016 Tarrant County Junior Livestock.
New Universal Entry Form (Livestock, Youth Fair and Rabbits) Code of Conduct, Ethics Form and Recipe Form
For all questions regarding the Tarrant County Jr. Livestock Show please contact the TCJLS secretary at email@example.com
Major Livestock Shows
Fort Worth Livestock Show-January 15-February 6, 2016 3401 W Lancaster Ave., Fort Worth, Texas 76107
San Antonio Livestock Show-February 11-February 28, 2016 23 AT&T Center Parkway, San Antonio, Texas 78219
Houston Livestock Show-March 1-March 20, 2016 8334 Fannin St., Houston, Texas 77054
San Angelo Livestock Show-February 5-February 21, 2016 200 W. 43rd St., San Angelo, Texas 76903
STAR of Texas Livestock Show-March 12-March 26, 2016 9100 Decker Lake Road, Austin, Texas 78724
Email questions to the new agriculture agent Fred M. Hall at Fmhall@ag.tamu.edu
- 2016 Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo
- 2016 San Antonio Livestock Exposition
- 2016 San Angelo Livestock Show
- 2016 Houston Livestock Show
- 2016 Rodeo Austin
Animal Project Registration
It is time to send in your livestock project sheets to the 4-H office. Livestock Project Sheets must be renewed each year along with re-enrolling for the new 4-H year. For new members the form is due when you enroll in 4-H and get a project.
- Quality County Verification Information – If you plan to participate in any of the majors (Fort Worth, San Antonio, San Angelo, Houston, State Fair of Texas or Star of Texas) you are required to complete the mandated Quality Counts Verification. Once you take the test and pass for your age division you will not have to take the test again, unless you are a junior member, you will then be required to take the senior level test when you reach the appropriate grade level.
- For Livestock Exhibitors Only – To Practice and Take the Test Click Here. Please Select 4-H/FFA option to assist if you ever participate in one of the two programs.
If the Quality Counts Verification you completed as a junior member has expired, you are required to take the Senior level verification. This must be done prior to entry into any major fall, winter or spring livestock show. Upon completing the verification process please email ag department to make them aware of your status. You cannot enter you into any shows from this point forward without a senior level designation.
The Link for verifying is at http://qc.wieghatgraphics.com/
Please see the document below that has the answers to frequently asked questions regarding Quality Counts.