Pre-cooked Prime Rib Roasts

The Rosenthal Center is offering a delicious way to celebrate.  The sumptuous flavor of our Pre-cooked Prime Rib Roasts will enhance your celebration.  Each whole, boneless ribeye is seasoned with our special blend of spices, hickory smoked, and slow roasted.  This beef roast has an impressive appearance and will be very satisfying to you and your guest.  An ideal selection for any occasion because it’s so easy to prepare, and boneless for trouble free carving. The Pre-cooked Prime Rib Roasts are cooked, chilled, and packaged for your pick-up.  We have them available now or you can place your order today for future home games or any future occasion. $11.49/lb"Prime Rib Dinner"

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Pre-cooked Prime Rib Roasts

1. Gloria Mason says:

Needing a quote for a precooked prime roast for Christmas to feed a group of 10 people?
    Please get back with me as soon as possible. So glad you are in Texas. Gloria Mason

• rriley says:

Our Pre-cooked Prime Rib Roasts sell for $10.29 per pound. Each roasts will weigh from 10-13 pounds. You can call today 979-845-5651 to order for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

2. Della says:

Do you ship? If so how much?

3. Carolyn Hanchett says:

I am looking for a fabulous 10# pre-cooked prime rib roast for Christmas delivery in Gilbert AZ, 85298…I know the price is 10.29 per # but what would the shipping cost be and can it be delivered on Christmas?

• rriley says:

Ms.Hanchett,
      We would be happy to ship a pre-cooked prime rib roast to AZ for you. Our roasts weigh 9-14 pounds and we will try our best to select you a roast near 10 pounds. We use FedEx for shipping. We freeze the prime rib and ship it overnight to ensure its quality on arrival. The price to ship is $46.00, the estimated price of the prime rib is  $102.90. So the total estimated price is $ 148.90. Please give us a call at 979-845-5651 to complete your order.

4. bridget Valenzuela says:

How do I cook the pre -cooked prime rib? What temperature and how long I still want medium rare. please help

• rriley says:

Remove from bag and wrap in foil. Place in a 300° F oven and monitor with a meat thermometer until desired internal temperature is reached. Recommended internal temperature is 135° F. Approximate cook time is 2.5 – 3.5 hours. Cook time will vary based on weight and oven temperature. Remember you are just reheating, the roast is cooked. Don’t over cook.

5. Warren says:

I’d like to bring a pre-cooked prime rib to a tailgate. Any suggestions on how to reheat on a grill without drying out?

• Mica Ham says:

To reheat a prime rib on the grill: wrap in foil, add a little water inside the foil, then follow the heating directions on the prime rib label.

6. sharon hulin says:

how would we cook a precooked prime rib if we want to grill the pieces? how many lbs per person. have approx. 11 persons. thanks.

• Mica Ham says:

To feed 11 people, it would require a whole prime rib. The prime ribs are between 10-13 lbs. To heat it up on a grill, I would slice the prime rib into 11 pieces and put on the grill long enough to put grill marks on it (3 min on each side). We are currently taking prime rib orders for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

7. Gay c says:

Bought a pre cooked prime rib. Experation date Jan 21. Will not be able to reheat it by that time. Can I freeze it.

8. Julia says:

I have a smoked prime rib roast I received on Christmas. It has been in the refrigerator, should it still be good? and do I cover it to reheat?

• Mica Ham says:

Yes, it is still good. If you don’t plan on eating it right away, you can freeze it. To reheat I would wrap it up in foil.

9. Bobbi Sims says:

How many 16 # precooked primb rib roasts will I need to feed.450 . Planning on 8 oz portions. Also need to cook in a roaster .what temp. And how long?

• Mica Ham says:

I would estimate that you need 30 pre-cooked roasts based on a 10-12 pound roast (we do not sell 16 lbs. roasts). Typically you can get 12-15 steaks per roast. To prepare: Remove from plastic bag and wrap in foil. Place in a 300°F oven and monitor with a meat thermometer until desired internal temperature is reached. Recommended internal temperature: 135°F Approximate time: 2.5 – 3.5 hours. Cook time will vary based on weight and oven temperature.
      We are now taking orders for Easter. The deadline to order your pre-cooked prime rib roast is April 14.

10. James Alford says:

How early can I order my roast for Christmas?