A form is not scannable unless specifically designed by Organizational Development using special software.
A form is scannable if there are four cornerstones – one in each corner – as picture here. You’ll also see a number and/or grid in one corner. In this illustration, there is a grid and number in the top left corner.
Can my survey form be made scannable?
Organization Development’s current resources allow us to consider making your survey form scannable if . . .
- the request is associated with our state-mandated customer satisfaction program.
- the request is made at least one week before its needed.
- the survey supports a major program evaluation. This includes:
- events with anticipated large number of completed surveys (i.e., 300+)
- regional or state programs
- recurring events
- high likelihood the form would be used by other agents and/or specialists
Examples of programs that have qualified in the past include:
- Texas Watershed Steward Program
- Balance Your Day
- Beef Cattle Short Course
- Junior Master Gardener
- 4-H Wildlife Modules
- Diabetes Education Awareness Program
- 4-H Capital School-Enrichment Program
- Feral Hog Control
- VG Young events
If your project meets the aforementioned criteria, contact a member of the evaluation support team to request scan form design services.