Instructions and Procedures for Using Scan Forms is a quick primer to printing, copying, and handling scan forms correctly. It answers common questions about using scan forms including:
- How to confirm a form is scannable.
- Overview of process.
- How to make copies correctly.
- What acceptable copies look like.
- What unacceptable copies look like.
- Copying front and back vs. front only using staples.
- Can colored paper be used?
- What to do with non-scan forms.
Adherent to the instructions and procedures are very much appreciated. Thank you!
Saving a Customized Scan Form
Good news! You can now save a copy of the scan form PDF after including your customizations (i.e., items inserted using pull-down menus, typed-in items, questions hidden with use of toggles). Go here to learn how.