IMPORTANT: When submitting scan forms to Organizational Development for processing, be sure to also include a completed Universal Cover Sheet. If a county program, use the three-digit county code(s) in the Extension Personnel Directory to indicate the county (or counties) for which the program applies. CEP Headquarters should use the code 517 . Thank you!
Clientele Customer Satisfaction
To be used with clientele.
In-Staff Training Evaluation Forms
To be used with CEP personnel and volunteers.
Generic Evaluation Forms
- Change in Understanding (plus some customer satisfaction and demographics)
- Change in Understanding and Intentions to Adopt (plus customer satisfaction and demographics)
- General Participant Feedback Survey CEP-FCS
Diabetes Education Awareness Program (DEAP)
- Lesson 1
- Lesson 2
- Lesson 3
- Lesson 4
- Lesson 5
- Lesson 6
- Combined Lessons 1-2
- Combined Lessons 3-4
- Combined Lessons 5-6
4-H Common Measures – Healthy Living
SEE IMPORTANT NOTE BELOW FOR HEALTHY LIVING FORMS ONLY!
- Walmart – 4th – 7th Grade
- Walmart – 8th – 12th Grade
- United Healthcare – 4th – 7th Grade
- United Healthcare – 8th – 12 Grade
4-H Common Measures – Healthy Living are legal size forms. They must be full copies on legal size paper. See the images below for correct and incorrect ways to copy these forms.