These scan forms were developed by the North Region RPD-ANR and Organizational Development to provide some common indicators of ANR programmatic impact for counties in the North Region. The forms can be customized in two ways.
First, common indicators are available via pull-down menus for change in understanding and intentions to adopt. You have the flexibility to select any number of these indicators and/or add your own items in these fields. Second, on forms that have participant background and economic impact questions, these questions can be removed via a toggle box if they are not appropriate for your particular event (i.e., if the program is a series of events and you only need to capture participant background and economic impact at the last event in the series).
Your modifications to these forms cannot be saved; only printed so that you can make copies for your program event. Direct any questions about the content of the forms to Danny Nusser, North Region RPD-ANR or Jeff Ripley in Organizational Development.
NOTE: the form will open a new tab or window in your browser. Also, if a form has 2 pages, be sure to print both sides of the form even if you don’t use questions on page 2 (both sides should have 4 cornerstones).
Saving a Customized Scan Form
Good news! You can now save a copy of the scan form PDF after including your customizations (i.e., items inserted using pull-down menus, typed-in items, questions hidden with use of toggles). Go here to learn how.
DON’T DO IT! (IMPORTANT REMINDER)
Do not combine forms (i.e., using the front side of one form with the back side of another form). This type of form is not scannable which means your survey set will be sent back to you unprocessed. Thanks.
4-H Livestock Project
- Cotton Premier – Disease and Nematode Management
- Cotton Premier – Economic Risk Management
- Cotton Premier – Harvest Technology
- Cotton Premier – Insect Management
- Cotton Premier – Soil Fertility
- Cotton Premier – Soil/Water Relationship
- Cotton Premier – Variety Selection
- Cotton Premier – Weed Management
- Feed Grain (Corn/Sorghum) – Disease-Virus & Weed Management
- Feed Grain (Corn/Sorghum) – Economic Risk Management
- Feed Grain (Corn/Sorghum) – Hay-Grazing-Silage
- Feed Grain (Corn/Sorghum) – Hybrids
- Feed Grain (Corn/Sorghum) – Insect Pest Management
- Feed Grain (Corn/Sorghum) – Soil Fertility
- Feed Grain (Corn/Sorghum) – Water/Soil Relationship
- Small Grains
Natural Resources Management
- Texas Water Star
- Youth Water Program (Pre) (Post) **Use check-boxes on page 2 to hide unused questions**
Small Acreage Management
Other Forms that May Interest You
- Program follow-up forms to measure actual adoption and economic impacts
- 4-H forms
- Library of all scan forms by category
Regional Program Director Log In