Forms with blank space allow you to add one or more questions to the end of the scan form. When using these forms, remember that . . .
- The questions you add are not scanned and will not be included with your results. You need to tabulate the results from your questions before sending them to Organizational Development.
- The default font is Arial 9-point (same as the other questions)
- You can match the look of your questions with the others by formatting the text and aligning your questions with the others.
- For question text, use bold and italics. For response options, use default font.
- To format text in the blank space, highlight the text, right click, then select “text style”
- Use the capital letter O for bubbles
- Examples of questions added might include:
How did you hear about this program?
How many acres do you manage?
Have you ever use well water screening”
How do you typically receive information about seed varieties?
- Generic form with change in understanding plus blank space
- Generic form with understanding and intentions to adopt plus blank space
Note: If you need to meet the state requirement for customer satisfaction reporting and need to add your own questions, some are now available here.