- Highlight the text you want to add a link to open a PDF file.
- Right click and choose Copy from the menu (leave the text highlighted)
- Click the Add Media icon
Click the Select Files button
- Browse your computer for the file to upload
- Once uploaded, select the text in the Title field; right click and choose Paste from the menu (the text you copied will paste into the Title field)
- Check for the URL in the Link URL section; click the File URL button if the box is blank
- Click the Insert into Post button