Texas AgriLife Extension Service, Texas AgriLife Research Employees and College of Agriculture and Life Sciences employees can request Enterprise IT services by having their designated Unit Account Manager perform an IT onboarding request via the AgriLife People Management System. (Click here for a list of Unit Account Managers).
All employee IT account off boarding is also performed via the AgriLife People Management System. Please contact your Unit Account Manager to perform this process.
Shared Email/Generic Email Account Request Form
Please utilize the following form to request access to a shared mailbox account or to request a new generic email address.
New Employees should also be instructed to read and understand the following agency and college Computer usage rules and Email retention rules.
- Texas AgriLife Extension Service Computer Use Rules
- Texas AgriLife Research Computer Use Rules
- TAMU Rules for Repsonible Computing
- Texas AgriLife Extension Service – Email Retention and Use Rules
- Texas AgriLife Research – Email Retention and Use Rules
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences – Email Retention and Use Rules