IT Account Access Requests
Texas AgriLife Extension Service, Texas AgriLife Research Employees and College of Agriculture and Life Sciences employees can request Enterprise IT services by having their designated Unit Account Manager perform an IT on-boarding request via the AgriLife People Management System. (Click here for a list of Unit Account Managers).
Shared Email/Generic Email Account Request Form
Please utilize the following form to request access to a shared mailbox account or to request a new generic email address.
AgriLife IT Rules and Procedures
New Employees should be familiar with the following AgriLife IT Rules, Procedures and Service Agreements related to the use of computer resources:
- Texas AgriLife Extension Service Computer Use Rules
- Texas AgriLife Research Computer Use Rules
- TAMU Rules for Responible Computing
- Texas AgriLife Extension Service – Email Retention and Use Rules
- Texas AgriLife Research – Email Retention and Use Rules
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences – Email Retention and Use Rules