I‘ve talked to a lot of folks who have been surprised by the fall color of many trees this year. Of course, a lot of trees just turned brown (or died) because of the summer drought and heat. But conditions have must been just right for a last flash of yellow, orange and red in both neighborhoods and in the wooded countryside. Sugar maples, Japanese maples, crapemyrtles, and several species of oaks are showing outstanding color these past few days. Enjoy the show, because it won’t be long ’till they will all be on the ground.
- Fall Bloomers for the Garden October 24, 2014
- Gardening Events in October in the Tyler Area September 23, 2014
- Gardening Tips for September August 29, 2014
- Attracting Butterflies to Your Home Garden August 27, 2014
- Not Your Common Groundcovers July 19, 2014
- Plumeria and Frangipani – Bring the Tropics To Your Home July 11, 2014