On the 15th of each month, garden bloggers everywhere post what’s blooming in their garden – called Garden Bloggers Bloom Day, and often just GBBD (originated by May Dreams Gardens blog – go there to see other GBBD posts). I’ve set the alarm on my calendar to remind me to post some of my blooming favorites. After a grueling summer – no rain, and 80+ days over 100 degrees, it is amazing that much of anything is doing well. Here are some that should go into the the “I Can Take the Heat” hall of fame!
- Upcoming Educational Programs in Gardening & Horticulture January 28, 2015
- Dormant Oil Sprays January 28, 2015
- Crape Myrtle Bark Scale’s Enemy January 7, 2015
- January Gardening Tips January 5, 2015
- 2015 Gardening Suggestions December 30, 2014
- Solving Wind, Sound, Visual Problems with Plants December 22, 2014