On the 15th of each month, garden bloggers everywhere post what’s blooming in their garden – called Garden Bloggers Bloom Day, and often just GBBD (originated by May Dreams Gardens blog – go there to see other GBBD posts). I’ve set the alarm on my calendar to remind me to post some of my blooming favorites. After a grueling summer – no rain, and 80+ days over 100 degrees, it is amazing that much of anything is doing well. Here are some that should go into the the “I Can Take the Heat” hall of fame!
- Solving Wind, Sound, Visual Problems with Plants December 22, 2014
- The Winter Landscape December 16, 2014
- Holiday Plant Care December 11, 2014
- Avoid Introducing Nematodes to Potted Plants December 11, 2014
- Put Your Garden to Bed and Get Ready for Spring December 5, 2014
- Japanese Maples for Year-Round Interest November 24, 2014