On the 15th of each month, garden bloggers everywhere post what’s blooming in their garden – called Garden Bloggers Bloom Day, and often just GBBD (originated by May Dreams Gardens blog – go there to see other GBBD posts). I’ve set the alarm on my calendar to remind me to post some of my blooming favorites. After a grueling summer – no rain, and 80+ days over 100 degrees, it is amazing that much of anything is doing well. Here are some that should go into the the “I Can Take the Heat” hall of fame!
- Valentine’s Day Gardening February 13, 2014
- February Gardening Notes February 13, 2014
- Pruning the Fruit Orchard January 27, 2014
- Pruning for Healthy, Attractive & Productive Plants January 24, 2014
- Upcoming Gardening and other Educational Programs January 21, 2014
- Time to Plant Home Orchard January 13, 2014