On the 15th of each month, garden bloggers everywhere post what’s blooming in their garden – called Garden Bloggers Bloom Day, and often just GBBD (originated by May Dreams Gardens blog – go there to see other GBBD posts). I’ve set the alarm on my calendar to remind me to post some of my blooming favorites. After a grueling summer – no rain, and 80+ days over 100 degrees, it is amazing that much of anything is doing well. Here are some that should go into the the “I Can Take the Heat” hall of fame!
- Not Your Common Groundcovers July 19, 2014
- Plumeria and Frangipani – Bring the Tropics To Your Home July 11, 2014
- Gardening Tips for July July 8, 2014
- Overton Horticulture Field Day June 30, 2014
- Crapemyrtle Bark Scale – A New Pest on Crapemyrtles June 27, 2014
- Crapemyrtles for Great Summer Color June 20, 2014