On the 15th of each month, garden bloggers everywhere post what’s blooming in their garden – called Garden Bloggers Bloom Day, and often just GBBD (originated by May Dreams Gardens blog – go there to see other GBBD posts). I’ve set the alarm on my calendar to remind me to post some of my blooming favorites. After a grueling summer – no rain, and 80+ days over 100 degrees, it is amazing that much of anything is doing well. Here are some that should go into the the “I Can Take the Heat” hall of fame!
- Japanese Maples for Year-Round Interest November 24, 2014
- Gardening Tips for November November 7, 2014
- Fall Bloomers for the Garden October 24, 2014
- Gardening Events in October in the Tyler Area September 23, 2014
- Gardening Tips for September August 29, 2014
- Attracting Butterflies to Your Home Garden August 27, 2014