Missed Friday on the deeper run using the Out O Site trap, and today using the harpoon trap on a shallow run. In both cases, I was taking a chance because it just so happened that there were at least 3 holes exposed in preparing for the traps. I had to make a choice on which path it was going to take – obviously the wrong ones! I moved the harpoon to another spot nearby where there was a straight-away, so my chances should improve. I just packed in more soil in pit for the deeper run to see if they come back and maybe I can figure out which direction they are running. Deeper are a lot more difficult to locate – I’m using a long metal rod to probe the soil.
- The Winter Landscape December 16, 2014
- Holiday Plant Care December 11, 2014
- Avoid Introducing Nematodes to Potted Plants December 11, 2014
- Put Your Garden to Bed and Get Ready for Spring December 5, 2014
- Japanese Maples for Year-Round Interest November 24, 2014
- Gardening Tips for November November 7, 2014