This portion of the website will take you through the New Hire Process.
As a new employee, you must complete this new hire processing in order to:
- Complete forms required by the Payroll department
- Learn about your benefit options
- Receive policy information that is required by the State of Texas and Texas A&M System
To complete DayOne online, you will need access to a computer with the following:
- Printing Capabilities
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (If you do not have Adobe Reader installed, please download a free copy.)
You will need:
- Your name (as shown on your Social Security Card)
- Your Department/Unit name*
- Address (both home and work)
- Social Security Number
- Date of birth
- Employee classification (Budgeted, Graduate Assistant, or Wage Employee)
- Unit ADLOC*
- Email address
*These items will be provided to you.
If you’re not sure about any of the above, ask your supervisor or unit contact before you enter Day one.
Questions:Questions regarding Day one or benefits should be directed to Vicki Welch at 979-862-8096.