Check back for updated 2017 information. It will be updated as more information is available.
- Application on 4-H Connect – Due Friday, May 19, 2017
- District 8 4-H Council Officer Standing Rules – Updated June 2016
- District 4-H Council Officer Candidate Information & Agreement Form
- Texas 4-H Council Informational Packet
- Texas 4-H Council Required Signature Pages
To be eligible to run for a District 8 4-H Council Office, 4-H members must meet the following requirements:
- Must have attended a prior District Leadership Lab.
- Must have completed at least the 9th grade.
- If running for Chairman, 1st Vice Chairman, or Delegate-At-Large, must have be entering the 10th, 11th or 12th grade and must be between the ages of 16-18 on August 31st of the calendar year in which they are installed on the District 4-H Council. (Age as of August 31, 2017) and meet the Texas 4-H Council Requirements.
- Review the D8 4-H Council Standing Rules.
Officer Positions Available:
- Chairman (must be 16 by 8/31/16)
- 1st Vice Chairman (must be 16 by 8/31/16)
- Delegate-At-Large (must be 16 by 8/31/16)
- Vice-Chairman (8 positions elected)
See the District 4-H Council Officer Candidate Information & Agreement Form for more details.