Do you have what it takes to be a star? Have you always pictured yourself performing on the Big Stage? Then 2013 Texas 4-H Roundup 4-H Has Talent Competition is for you!! So sing a song, do a dance, tell a joke or just do something unusual! Get the chance to show your skills on stage in front of nearly 4,000 fellow 4-H’ers, parents/volunteers, and 4-H faculty. The deadline is April 1, 2013, so don’t miss out! Check out the flyer here!
- Submissions must be uploaded to YouTube (all links made public).
- Submissions must be appropriate for 4-H youth.
- A 4-H member may only participate on one team/entry.
- Intermediate and Senior aged 4-H members are allowed to participate in this activity.
- Teams maybe one age category or a combination of both intermediates and seniors.
- An individual and/or team (max 7 members) may only submit one video.
- 5 finalists will be selected by a expert panel of judges.
- Those 5 finalists will then have the opportunity to perform on Tuesday, June 11,
- 2013 at the Tuesday night assembly at Reed Arena at Texas A&M University.
- After all finalists are finished performing, the audience will have the opportunity to
- vote via text messaging to select their winner.
- Top two entries selected at Roundup will win cash awards.
- Deadline to enter is April 1, 2013
- Videos must be uploaded to YouTube
- Maximum Length: 5 minutes
- Links must be submitted via e-mail to Kyle Merten at email@example.com
Please include the following in your email:
- Name of group/act
- Names of each participant and age
- County representing
- Contact person
- Following information for contact: Address, City/State/Zip, Phone, E-mail
Last year, District 8 had three different entries in the finals at Roundup! Let’s see if we can do even better this year! Good luck!!