Texas A&M College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service
Texas A&M AgriLife Research
Texas A&M Veterinary Medical Diagnostics Laboratory
Texas A&M Forest Service
Texas A&M AgriLife Communications
Communications services and solutions for Texas A&M AgriLife
Skip to content
What We Do
Promotional Media Production
Photography Services Process
Educational Media Production
Educational Resource Cost Assistance Program
Submitting Photos & Illustrations
Media Relations and Public Affairs
Retail and Supply Operations
Products and Services
Display Design Specs
Wide Format Printing
Common Printing Terms
Branding the Agencies
Texas A&M AgriLife
Texas A&M AgriLife Extension
Texas A&M AgriLife Research
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Resources
Stock Photos & Videos
Work Request Form
Help define the requirements for the new extension website.
1. What are the most frequent topics your office receives questions about?
Insect Pest Management
2. How could we make it easier for someone to find your website from the Extension homepage?
3. What criteria should be met for an initiative to be in the program directory?
Dedicated “contact” staff
4. What are your most attended events?
5. What are you least attended events?
6. Do your clients/customers use your county website?
I don't know
7. If yes, what sections do they use the most?
8. Please help us understand who is your average customer. Check all the characteristics that apply.
20 and younger
61 and older
High school educated
Works in an office
Works in the field or other agricultural setting
Stay at home parent
Has kids at home
Family income level is poverty or below
Family income would be considered middle class/average
Family income would be considered upper class/above average
9. People who contact you or come to your events know about the Extension website.
Neither agree nor disagree
10. What is a common complaint you hear about the website?
Can’t find information
Need more information
Sends you off to a site that doesn’t look the same
11. How often do you visit agrilifeextension.tamu.edu?
Regularly (I visit the site several times per week)
Often (I visit the site once or more per month)
Rarely (I visit the site a couple times per year)
12. Extension blogs from across the state should be listed with social media and accessible from the website?
13. What direct links would you like to see on the home page? (check all that apply)
Contact your county office
Relevant seasonal topics
Comments are closed.
Click the button above to request communications and marketing solutions for your Texas A&M AgriLife related project, program or need.
Rainwater Harvesting Program set for Lampasas April 22
Earth-Kind landscaping program slated for April 17 in Bandera
Wetland field day set for April 10 at Sheldon Lake State Park
Texas crop, weather for March 11, 2014
AgriLife Extension hires new agent in Haskell County