The Educational Resource Cost Assistance Program supports Extension faculty with editing, design and production of educational resources. Up to $10,000 could be awarded and distributed among the projects selected. Two types of projects will be considered:
- The development of new and innovative materials
- A major revision and upgrade of an existing resource or prototype
AgriLife Extension’s administrative staff and AgriLife Communications will evaluate applications based on the following criteria:
- Relevance to new, strategically important, or underserved audiences
- Focus on a new or emerging need or subject matter
- Support for county programs
- Innovativeness of the product or delivery method
- Support for a gap or lack in existing resource offerings
- Ability to build Extension’s brand
- Marketability or appeal
- Cost and feasibility
The deadline for submission is November 30, 2011. The applicants whose projects are selected, if any, will be notified in February 2012.
After you complete the form and click on the Submit button, you will receive an e-mail confirmation that includes your project information.