The Student Services and Recruitment Committee’s Student Services Work Group financially assists undergraduate student organizations within the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences.
Because of the generous contributions made by the COADC, the students in these organizations can participate in numerous activities or travel to national meetings and competitions.
The Council has awarded more than $125,000 to the College’s student organizations during the last nineteen years. Each year, the Council supports College of Agriculture and Life Sciences student organizations with grants of up to $500. Awarded grants must be used for expenses related to the proposed project or activity as submitted by the student organization.
Student organizations that have been supported by the COADC:
- AgForLife Student Association
- Aggie Pullers
- Agricultural Communicators of Tomorrow (ACT)
- Agricultural Leadership, Education, and Communications Aggie REPS
- Agricultural Economics Aggie REPS
- Agricultural Econimics Society
- Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness Association (AEAA)
- Farmers Fight
- Finance, Insurance and Real Estate Club (FIRE)
- Institute of Food Technologists Student Association – TAMU Chapter
- National Agri-Marketing Association (NAMA)
- National Association of Environmental Professionals (NAEP)
- Saddle and Sirloin Club
- TAMU Aggie Turfgrass Management Club
- TAMU Agronomy Society
- TAMU Nutrition and Dietetic Association (NDA)
- TAMU Poultry Science Club
- TAMU Rodeo Club
- Undergraduate Entomology Student Organization (UESO)