- Only senior 4-H members can enter the State Photography Contest.
- The district photography contest is not a qualifying event for the state contest.
- Brazoria County 4-H can send 15 photographs to the State Contest (one per category). Category descriptions can be found in the “4-H Photography Divisions” link in the right menu bar
- Senior 4-H members wishing to have their photos considered must email photos to email@example.com.
- Seniors can submit one photo per category (up to 15 total) at the preliminary county level.
- The 4-H office will notify members if their photo(s) are selected in order to upload photo and complete the 4-H Connect registration by April 15.
Refer to the Texas 4-H Photography Contest Rules for categories and submission details if your photo is selected to represent Brazoria County.