Happy Fall Ya’ll!!!! Here are the weekly 4-H Updates this next week!!! Don’t miss out!
• October 24: County Fashion Show Contest, 4:30pm, Temple CAC
• October 27: Lamb, Goat, Breeding Lamb & Goat Validation, Bell County Expo, 5:00pm-8:00pm
• October 28: Consumer Orientation Meeting, 6pm, CEO
• October 28: MAB Meeting, 6:30pm, CEO
• October 31: Last day to enroll in 4-H!!!!!
• November 1: Quality Counts Deadline
• November 1: Heifer Validation Ownership Deadline
• November 1: County Food Show/Food Challenge, 2pm, CEO
For more information about these events and others, please read your 4-H Newsletter! http://agrilife.org/bell4h/newsletters/
The November Newsletter is ready for viewing!
Featured Weekly Update:
NOTE- The meeting that was rescheduled/canceled for Consumer Orientation has been rescheduled to October 28, 6:30pm, at the CEO. Please bring your calendars as we will be planning the project meetings for the year. It will only last 30 minutes as the MAB meeting is immediately following!
Bell County 4-H membership increases from $20 to $25 per 4-H member on November 1, 2014!!! Join now to receive this discounted amount!!! Last time to join 4-H will be December 10th for Bell County Youth Fair participation. Please enroll now!