The March Newsletter is ready for viewing! Remember 4-H is still going strong after stock shows!!!
• March 1: District Consumer Contest/NQB, Waco
• March 1: Horse Validation, 4-H Connect
• March 3: Cattle Raisers Youth Contests Deadline
• March 3: Clothing Advisory Board, 6pm, CEO
• March 5: Roundup Orientation Night, 6pm, CEO
• March 7: Entries due for County Roundup and County Fashion Show (Includes Senior Paperwork), CEO
• March 7: Deadline for Navarro Judging Contests Entry, contact Micah and Heidi
For more information about these events, please read the 4-H newsletter!
Featured Weekly Update:
March 4-H Newsletter is ready for viewing!
Please consider entering the County Roundup Contest on March 22nd. This contest is for all 4-H members! It is easy to create a presentation about your 4-H project and enter! There are many categories and your chances of going on to District and State are GREAT! Those who have won state have earned belt buckles, $200-$300, and many other prizes for their wins! It is easy and fun! Deadline to enter is March 7th! Please go to the website for more information and how to enter: http://agrilife.org/bell4h/projects/roundup-contest/