Here is the weekly update for this week and next week! (Went ahead and add the 29th so it is all there!)
• April 16: National Congress Application Deadline
• April 18: Holiday, Office Closed
• April 22: Fuddruckers Day, Temple and Killeen
• April 23-May 4: Tractor Supply Fundraiser
• April 26: District Livestock, Meats and Soil Judging Contest, TAMU
• April 26: Clover Kids Meeting, 2pm, CTCS
• April 26: Shooting Sports Extravaganza, Brownwood
• April 27: District Rifle Contest, Leon Co.
• April 29: Photo Judging Practice, 6pm-8pm, CEO
For more information about these events, please read the 4-H newsletter!
Featured Weekly Update:
We are in need of 4-H members, 11-18 to help with Safety Day (May 15, 2014, 8:00-2pm) as a group leader, if you are wanting to help, please fill out the doodle. Also please put your name then you school by your name when filling it out so we do not have to look it up. http://doodle.com/km8gmici8r37wif9#table
Did you miss the Recordbook Training Workshop last night!!!??? NO worries! I have updated all the forms including the AMAZING section and tips handbook on completing a Recordbook!!! Here is the link: http://agrilife.org/bell4h/4-h-activities/recordbooks/ Use the Recordbook Section Tips Handbook and the Draft Deadline and you are sure to have a great recordbook! Good LUCK!!!
County Awards Applications and Ambassador Application/Handbook are now updated and on their websites! Applications for both are due May 2, 2014
County Awards: http://agrilife.org/bell4h/4-h-activities/4-h-awards/