Sources of information for this website include:
- Constantine, D.G., 2009, Bat Rabies and Other Lyssavirus Infections, U.S. Department of Interior and U.S. Geological Survey, Circular 1329.
- French, B., L. Finn, and M. Kiser, 2002, Bats in Buildings: An Information and Exclusion Guide, Bat Conservation International, Austin, TX, www.batcon.org.
- Greenhall, A.M. and S.C. Frantz, 1994, Bats: Damage Prevention and Control Measures, Cooperative Extension Division, Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources, University of Nebraska–Lincoln.
- Kern, W. H., Jr., 2005, Bats in Buildings, University of Florida, IFAS Extension Fact Sheet ENY-268.
- Merchant, M., J. Hurley, and D. Renchie, 2004, An Introduction to IPM in Schools: A Manual for Facilities Maintenance Professionals, Texas AgriLife Extension Service, Publication B-6015.
- Salmon, T.P., D. A. Whisson, and R. E. Marsh, 2006, Wildlife Pest Control around Gardens and Homes, 2nd Ed., University of California, Agricultural and Natural Resources Publication 2138.
- Tuttle, M., 2003, Texas Bats, Bat Conservation International, Inc. Austin, TX.