- A representative of the Center must be present at all events held in the Center.
- Any complaints regarding the Center and its operation shall be addressed to the Coordinator.
- All users must abide by Texas A&M University Rules and Standard Administrative Procedures and Texas A&M System Policies and Procedures.
- Appropriate standards of dress and behavior will be observed at all times for events held at the Center. Shirts and shoes shall be worn at all times.
- Policies are subject to change at any time.
Rules of Use
- Outside A/V equipment such as projectors, etc., may not be brought into the facility. House equipment, with the exception of computers, must be used.
- Decorations and signage may be used, but must not be affixed to walls, ceilings, or stairways of the Center, and must not block fire exits.
- No confetti, glitter or glue may be used.
- Use of candles is not permitted inside the Center.
- Use of darkly dyed disposable napkins is not permitted, as they stain the floors.
- Animals are not allowed inside the Center, except for service animals and the Texas A&M University official mascot, Reveille.
- Texas A&M University is a smoke-free campus. In accordance with that policy, no smoking is allowed in the Center or within 50 feet of the entrance.
- Carts, dollies, and other equipment with metal casters are not permitted in the Center.
- Center personnel, or an A/V technician designated by the Coordinator, must operate all house equipment.
No user may install or operate any equipment, fixture or device, nor operate or permit to be operated any engine, motor or other machinery or use gas or other flammable substances in the facility except with prior written approval of the Coordinator.
All users are responsible for leaving Center facilities clean and orderly after use and are responsible for any damages to the Center and its fixtures and equipment, whether caused by the user or its patrons. If the Coordinator determines a proposed event poses a potential hazard of public safety, the event may be canceled or denied.
All contracts related to the event, including contracts between users and caterers, speakers, performers, managers and others, must be available to the Coordinator.
Bond and Insurance
Non-university users, as defined by The AgriLife Center Building Usage and Fees, may be required to provide liability insurance covering injury to persons, including injuries resulting in death, and property damage insurance, including damage to the Center.
Assignment of Reservations
No reservation, tentative or confirmed, may be assigned in whole or in part to another user by the original user.
The Center will not be responsible for lost or stolen articles. Found articles will be left at the reception desk at the Center.
Exceptions to The AgriLife Center Building Usage and Fees may be made at any time as it is considered appropriate by the Coordinator.
All bills will be prepared by the Center and will be considered payable in full upon receipt. The Center reserves the right to require deposits and appropriate account numbers.