We have compiled a short list of FAQs to assist you in determining if The AgriLife Center will serve your needs.

What is included in your pricing?
Our fee includes:

  • Room Rental for 8 Hours
  • Custodial Services
  • Center Staff Event Coordination and Management Services
  • Use of 28-Screen TV Wall Display
  • Use of Sound System
  • Use of Stage
  • Use of Podium and Mic
  • Use of Laptop and Wireless Pointer
  • Use of DVD Player
  • Use of Satellite TV
  • Use of Sandwich Board Signs
  • Use of Trash Cans
  • Use of Pipe and Drape

What is not included in your pricing?
Our daily fee does not include:

  • Tables and Chairs
  • Catering
  • Parking Arrangements
  • Security
  • Specialized A/V Technician Services

What if we only need your space for shorter hours?
Our rental rates are based on 4 hour events with 2 hours before and after for setup and teardown. You do not have to use the entire time but you will still be charged the full amount.

Where do I get tables and chairs for my event?
During your consultation, The AgriLife Center event coordinator, will help you determine what rental equipment, such as tables, chairs and linens, you will need. The AgriLife Center has enough tables and chairs for events of 100 or less. For larger events, a vendor with a larger inventory must be used and the coordinator can make those arrangements for you. Cost estimates will be provided, and you will be invoiced after the event.

Do you have a preferred caterers list?
Yes. We have a short list of caterers that have provided excellent services in our facility. That being said, you are more than welcome to use any licensed professional caterer of your choosing.

Is alcohol allowed in The AgriLife Center?
Yes. The AgriLife Center is a Texas A&M University System (TAMUS) approved site for use of alcohol, however, please thoroughly review our Building Use and Fees Agreement prior to your event for all rules and regulations pertaining to alcohol possession or use.

Are we allowed to bring in our own alcohol?
No. Alcohol must be provided by University Dining Services.

Where will my guests park?
More information about available parking can be found in our Building Use and Fees Agreement. Parking arrangements can be made through Texas A&M University Transportation Services Special Events and Visitor Parking department

My organization would like to sell t-shirts and hats at our event. Is that allowed?
With the approval of the Coordinator, the sale and distribution of food, beverages, souvenirs or other concession items are permissible. Also, a concessions permit must be obtained. More information about the permits can be found in our Building Use and Fees Agreement.

Comments are closed.