Eligibility for Use
All users requesting the use of the Center are subject to the approval of the Coordinator.
Texas A&M AgriLife Users:
- Texas A&M University (TAMU) College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (Dean’s office and departments)
- Vice Chancellor for Agriculture and Life Sciences (including: AgriLife Administrative Services, IT and Communications)
- Texas A&M AgriLife Agencies (Texas AgriLife Research, Texas AgriLife Extension Service, Texas Forest Service, and Texas Veterinary Medical Diagnostic Laboratory)
- Texas A&M Foundation AgriLife Office
- Recognized Student Organizations in TAMU College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Texas A&M University System Users:
- Texas A&M University System (TAMUS) Members
- Associated TAMU Organizations (e.g. the Association of Former Students and the 12th Man Foundation)
Non-university users consist of any individual, community organization, business or group who is not listed above. All groups must meet University Rule 41.05.02.M1 for use of the Center. The Center cannot be utilized for commercial or political purposes, fundraisers, or any event resulting in personal financial gain for an individual or group.
If a Texas A&M AgriLife or TAMUS user chooses to sponsor an event for a user who is not listed, such as professional associations, the Texas A&M AgriLife or TAMUS user will be responsible for any and all costs associated with the event.